Prenatal Pediatric Visit
Our office provides FREE prenatal consultations to expecting parents.
We offer in office and over the phone prenatal consultations.
The following issues are discussed during prenatal visits:
- The mother’s obstetric history, and ultrasound results
- Identify high risk situations (if any)
- Family Support System
- Feeding Plans: Breast feeding and/or formula feeding
- Newborn screening and hearing screening
- Family genetic history
- Safety and anticipatory guidance including car seats, smoking, supine sleeping position to prevent SIDS, and appropriate crib accessories
- A review of the first year visit schedule
- Immunization Schedule
- Office hours
- How the parents can get in touch with us during the day
- Our hours and coverage during vacation times